• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is your doe spayed?

Do you have a spayed doe?

• Yes

Votes: 113 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 10.3%

• Total voters

Dollie

Warren Scout
I opened a poll just like this one, on the Dutch forum I am a member of. Now I'd like to compare results.. :)

If you have more than one doe, could you please post this in the thread? If not all of them is spayed, please do vote "yes" and mention this in your post. Thanks all! :wave:

Omg :shock: poll on the Dutch forum has been open all afternoon, 17 spayed does so far (26 not) you guys beat that in five minutes... :shock:

3 does all spayed. I have had an unspayed doe in the past (3 3/4 years old when died) and I would never not have a doe spayed again (except if my vet advised against it for health reasons.

We have 13 does of our own - 12 are speyed, Evie will be done in about 9 weeks time, as she's not old enough yet.

We also have 2 foster does - 1 is speyed, the other isn't. This is because she has severe headtilt is considered too high risk for the GA :(

Yep, one speyed doe and 4 neutered bucks. I wouldnt never do it, even though I lost my little Bungle, my first and much loved baby on the operating table while he was having his. It was tough when we took the 3 babes but I would not have left them without doing it.

Back