• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else find it therapeutic ...

kaths101

Warren Veteran
cleaning the buns out?

I have just been out there in the shed for nearly 2 hours, totally stripped the shed, cleaned everything down, disinfected, cleaned all the bowls, all new hay etc
Of course I had 4 helpers aswell :roll::D

Really enjoyed myself :D

I love it :D takes me ages cleaning the kennel out then the garden, even when it rains I'm out there....sweeping!

I have to be honest and say that I enjoy cleaning them out apart from when they decide the dirty bin bag is a great toy to empty, dig in, and spread about.

Not so much at the moment as Spenser's rather expensive hutch is already showing distinct signs of damp. :( It is probably going to be moved into the conservatory for the winter. :)

I have just come in from cleaning out the playhouses... I like making it all nice for the bunnies.

I told my daughter we need to refurbish one of the hutches and she just looked at me like, "eh?"... :lol:

I want to paint it inside, and recarpet the upstairs... make it all nice again, as they have made it a bit smelly :lol:

I love cleaning out bunnies and piggies!

When I worked at the petting farm last year I used to pray for the rainy days when we'd hardly get any visitors, cos then I could spend whole days cleaning out the animals (with them helping me :lol:)

Bunnies are much easier to clean out than goats!

:lol: Sooty always jumps in the bin bag when im cleaning out and starts eating the dirty hay :roll:

I love doing it,especially when its raining and the kids don't want to help, as its the only time I get peace and quiet.:lol:

I love sweeping our their room hehe. I find it therapeutic watching them nom hay, I could actually sit for hours watching strand after strand disappearing :shock::D

I love meditating or listening to personal development tapes or music whilst cleaning the bunnies. I get some of my most profound insights in those moments of tranquility cleaning out the buns :) xx

I do now. I didn't when we had hutches. Those things are backbreaking. Now it's changing boxes, sweeping and mopping and I find it lovely.

Back