• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Beautiful pair of Harlequin girls (Kirkby Pet Welfare)...almost 4 years in rescue

Tracy

Warren Veteran
This trio of harlequin lops have been with Celia at Kirkby Pet Welfare for over two years now, so I just wanted to highlight these beautiful girls in the hope that a forever home can be found for them.

The trio is mum and her two daughters. Mum was pregnant when she arrived at the recue, so the two daughters have never known anything but life in a rescue. :(

Mum is approximately 2 and a half years old and the daughters are 2 years old. All are healthy and are myxi vaccinated. Celia does not spay does.

They get overlooked as not many people who visit Kirkby are looking to take on a trio and Celia will not split them. These girls have a very strong bond and spend a lot of their time just cuddled up together.

If you feel you can offer these girls a home, please can you contact Celia on 01623 753883. Kirkby rabbits do not have names, but if you give Celia a description (ie harlequin trio, mum and two daughters) she will know instantly who you are talking about.

01_Harlequin%20Girls_mum%20and%20daughters.jpg

Last edited:
Oh theyre so pretty :love:

I love harlequins ,wish there was room for them here :(

You have a huge garden, I'm sure you could squeeze them in;):lol: You know you wanted the ASBO girls but Tracy beat you to them, so here's your chance to get the quieter versions:lol::lol::lol:

(There are also a lot of sooty fawn lops too):oops:

You have a huge garden, I'm sure you could squeeze them in;):lol: You know you wanted the ASBO girls but Tracy beat you to them, so here's your chance to get the quieter versions:lol::lol::lol:

(There are also a lot of sooty fawn lops too):oops:

There won't be room for the people in my garden soon!:lol:

These three beautiful girls are still waiting. :( It would be fantastic if they could find a new home for Christmas.

Kirkby is in Nottinghamshire, but I'd be more than willing to help with transport if anyone further afield wanted to offer them a forever home. :)

They are beautiful!Isn't it funny,when you live with a harli,every harlequin tugs at your heart strings!I hope they find a lovely home together.:love:

Back