• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D very underwight rabbit!

TasherR

Alpha Buck
Hi every one id just like to let everyone who offered to help with the underweight rabbits in the bolton area that the owner is willing to give them to a rescue but for a buy two get one free price :roll:
Id also like to say a special thank you to jacks jane for helping out so much! :D
Hopefully now they can be brought back into good health and find new forever homes soon and possibly one with me! :D ;)

The breeder should in no way be given any money for these rabbits..as then he will only breed more and keep them in same condition :cry:

He's not a breeder
Ah..well that's good I suppose..
Hope these can be got from him then..and whoever is collecting them take the hutches or destroy them too so he isn't tempted to re fill them

Well done for highlighting them..free ads are so soul destroying I now avoid them:cry:

Sorry didnt make myself very clear. They were unwanted pets if im correct, advertised on preloved and extremely underweight, now being saved! hoorah!

Wondered what had happened with this....so glad they'll be out...I did have a feeling where they'd be going :lol::lol:

Please keep us updated and Kay we demand pics....of course :love::love:

I have the three rabbits now at my house:D They are all underweight and definately ex-breeding stock:evil: Their were no other rabbits there as he said the males were the first to go. They were all living loose in his back garden, the house was nice and he was a well spoken man so i guess it takes all sorts to become breeders:censored: He said he was giving up as its too hard work in winter and he's going away for 6 weeks and cant expect anyone to look after them:roll: There was a small shed at the bottom of the garden that he said they lived in at night, but im not convinced. The smallest of the rabbits was in a little hutch with nothing in, no hay etc. He said he had put it in earlier as she was hard to catch. He actually fell over when trying to catch the most emaciated one, it was well funny he was covered in mud:lol: Karma i guess:lol: They are gorgeous rabbits though, the Frenchie is currently in my out house as i didnt have a hutch large enough for her, i've made a little pen, at least she is safe and warm and fed, none of them seem to know what hay is. The little one is in a three storey hutch in the shed and the english one is in a large hutch in the garden. They seem settled and have all eaten. I am keeping them here tonight then i will take them to Kay's tomorrow hopefully:) Thanks to everyone who highlighted them so glad i was able to help:D

I have the three rabbits now at my house:D They are all underweight and definately ex-breeding stock:evil: Their were no other rabbits there as he said the males were the first to go. They were all living loose in his back garden, the house was nice and he was a well spoken man so i guess it takes all sorts to become breeders:censored: He said he was giving up as its too hard work in winter and he's going away for 6 weeks and cant expect anyone to look after them:roll: There was a small shed at the bottom of the garden that he said they lived in at night, but im not convinced. The smallest of the rabbits was in a little hutch with nothing in, no hay etc. He said he had put it in earlier as she was hard to catch. He actually fell over when trying to catch the most emaciated one, it was well funny he was covered in mud:lol: Karma i guess:lol: They are gorgeous rabbits though, the Frenchie is currently in my out house as i didnt have a hutch large enough for her, i've made a little pen, at least she is safe and warm and fed, none of them seem to know what hay is. The little one is in a three storey hutch in the shed and the english one is in a large hutch in the garden. They seem settled and have all eaten. I am keeping them here tonight then i will take them to Kay's tomorrow hopefully:) Thanks to everyone who highlighted them so glad i was able to help:D

So pleased that you managed to get the poor souls out xx

Yay im so glad that they have been rescued and much thanks again to everyone who helped! :D
and definitely pics and updates needed :D

Will take some pics today and try to put them on tonight. They are all gorgeous rabbits and im sure they wont have any problems finding homes once they learn to trust humans again, they are easily tempted with food though. They dont have names:( and he wasnt sure of ages:? Both the bigger rabbits have large dewlaps though. Im scared to name them:lol:

Back