• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Companion needed for Lewis :)

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
I'm currently living in Nottingham and am looking for a companion for 4 month old Lewis :wave:

Preferably an Eng Spot doe. I've been looking online for some rescues near to where I live, not really finding alot. Where should I be looking? Lewis was from a petshop, obviously I don't want to go down that route again :)

I originally wanted a Mini Lop, but was unsure as to whether a pairing between these two breeds would work, as Lewis is VERY active and I've read that Mini Lops are a calmer breed :?

Help needed as to where I should look please :)

your little lad needs to be neutered first, as although all good rescues will neuter all their does before homing, he will drive them crazy by constantly mounting and it is very likely to end in fighting

So find a good vet, people on here can recommend them..Gamston Vets4pets are good if near you..have him done..then appeal again
We are not far from you and always have a lot of lovely bunnies looking for homes
There is also Brinsley Rescue which may be near you

your little lad needs to be neutered first, as although all good rescues will neuter all their does before homing, he will drive them crazy by constantly mounting and it is very likely to end in fighting

So find a good vet, people on here can recommend them..Gamston Vets4pets are good if near you..have him done..then appeal again
We are not far from you and always have a lot of lovely bunnies looking for homes
There is also Brinsley Rescue which may be near you

He's being neutered on Wednesday, so obv. I'd leave it until he's fully recovered :) He's booked in at Vets4Pets in Bulwell as thats where he had his vaccination this week (I'm in Hucknall).

Cool, thanks. Does it matter what breed the doe is, or is it irrelevant?

Back