• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it's my birthday and..

Domino27

Mama Doe
I'll be moody if I want to!!!

Happy Birthday to Domino who is 1 today :love:

Iz not happy with mummeh for putting this on me for a joke, now she nowz where I am ALL the time
P1010503.jpg

So I cleanz
P1010509.jpg

I playz with my toys (mwahahahahahaha I have shaken it off!)
P1010522.jpg

I pretendz Iz not bothered with toyz
P1010523.jpg

Pwwwease give me the mint?!
P1010525.jpg

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
P1010526.jpg

I kizz my husbun coz he iz feelin all left out coz itz my birfday (look at my chewing work on the skirting board!!!!)
P1010524.jpg

I flopz with him coz I wuvz him
P1010517.jpg

Itz my birfday and I am SO not bovvered...
P1010519.jpg

Happy birthday, Domino! I hope you have lots of fun, nomming and snuggling on your special day. :wave:

aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL! I will have to try and get my Ruby to wear a bow, that's the next animal birthday in our house!

aww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL! I will have to try and get my Ruby to wear a bow, that's the next animal birthday in our house!

hahah it's off one of those bows from a Lindt chocolate bunny with the bell on it, I just pop it over her ears and then I can hear wherever she is :D she usually manages to scratch it off within minutes though :)

Back