• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shed conversion

Apparently it's 6ft 1inch x 8ft.

It does seem ridiculously cheap! But yeah, it'd do for 2 giants (although naturally bigger is better).

Hmm! it does seem cheap though dosent it, think i will visit the store tomorrow and check, i'm having it if it is:)

I think the dimensions given are misleading/wrong. If you look at the footprint dimensions it's actually approx 6ft x 4ft xx

Either the photo or the description is wrong. Given the price I would guess the description is wrong!

Like other people have said either the size or the picture is wrong. My shed is 6x8, and looks far bigger then the picture.

Yeah, i have a 6ft x 8ft shed and mine looks alot bigger, thought it was too good to be true:cry: I will visit the store and discuss it with them, maybe they will have to give me an 8 x 6 one because of their false advertising:p

Back