• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh ello Boy!!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby was freeranging this morning Carlo usually prefers to stay upstairs, he has the option but usually hates it when I bring him downstairs.

Well this morning Bobby was tearing around the house as usaul, (post breakfast energy burst:lol:)

And I heard another noise, CARLO HAD COME DOWN!! Now I know this is sad getting excited, but he usually is scared when I bring him down, to come down of his own accord is massive.:shock:

Not only that but he binkied when he ran across my new rug:lol:... and then flopped out with Bobby in front of Hollyoaks:love: Seems he has finally settled in like one of the family:love:

I am proud, these are my first aadult pets in my own home, and Bobby (thats the lop) is super confident and always tore around as if she owned the place. I got Carlo from a rescue in about April, and he has always been fine upstairs and with me. But very nervous when out of his bunny room, and also other people. So glad he finally plucked up the courage:love: I used to feel bad when Bobby comes down and leaves him:cry:

Hahahaha you've done it now :lol: After being so chuffed :lol:

I know I wanted him confident, but he is being down right rude now:lol: He can get in all the small places that bobby can't. It's making her most cross! She keeps on digging and the rug:roll:

Sounds like my Zekey, he goes really slow until you almost catch him, then he zooms off! As if I got out smarted by a rabbit! Epic fail! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

aww thats brill, well done Carlo you big brave boy :love:
I cant believe Bobby used to come down and leave him up there :roll: thats love for ya huh - I bet shes a bit miffed actually - that was HER time!! silly bunnuhs

aww thats brill, well done Carlo you big brave boy :love:
I cant believe Bobby used to come down and leave him up there :roll: thats love for ya huh - I bet shes a bit miffed actually - that was HER time!! silly bunnuhs

Yeah Bobby is a very selfish bunny, she does try and coax him down, but gives up way to easily. :lol:

Back