• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't Stop Sneezing!

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
I hate this time of year everybun is moulting and I can't move for choking on somebody's fur. I went to poundworld and bought lots of dog hair lint roller things only a £1 believe it or not :roll:

How are you lot dealing with the moult?

Its really annoying because I always manage to get the fur in my eyes!

But, saying that, I love plucking the fur away :love: I think ogs is abit partial to it aswell as he sits there chewing away :love:

Are you sure it's not allergies? Maybe try some allergy tablets (7 for a quid at the pound shop) just to see. They make special stuff to put under your nose for hayfever sufferers that stops pollen getting into your nose, not sure how well this would work with fur though

I've been allergic to fur all my life, and despite exposure I've never grown out of it. I only take tablets when my rabbits are badly in moult or when I'm handling other peoples rabbits

i'm allergic to fur but since the buns have lived inside i have got much better. matt moults quite alot and sometimes sets my nose off, but i'm ok at the minute.

i'm awful after holding the piggies though and cleaning their cage, i get a rash all over my hands and arms.. :shock: but they are so cute and worth it! :lol:

Back