• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very underweight rabbit U/D he has two more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TasherR

Alpha Buck
why do i look on these web sites :evil:
just been looking thorough preloved and came across this poor bun.

<link removed by moderator>

the ad also juts says 'good pet' :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
its in bolton and jacks jane will do now
i just feel sick looking at the poor thing she looks like she should be a good weight medium to large bun but you could probably get one hand round her :evil:

Last edited:
Very sad :cry:

Looks like my Crunchie did when I got her via Freecycle. She'd been fed on nothing but hamster food, and not very much of it!

:shock::shock: near me :evil:

Can I help??

Thanks for the offer :D iv had someone pm saying if we can get her she can offer her a forever home. But as jacks jane says were waiting to hear back from her 'lovely' owner :evil::censored:

<links removed>

I'm the person who has offered the bun a home :wave:

Nottingham is a long way from Bolton though, so if any folks in the north west feel they could offer her a home, please do.

I'm the person who has offered the bun a home :wave:

Nottingham is a long way from Bolton though, so if any folks in the north west feel they could offer her a home, please do.

I'm not looking to take on another bun, as I say though I'd be happy to collect etc....Oscar came from FF, he did just fine with his travelling :D

Thanks for the offer :D iv had someone pm saying if we can get her she can offer her a forever home. But as jacks jane says were waiting to hear back from her 'lovely' owner :evil::censored:

:shock::shock: :love::love:

They look big,..... dawrf lops/frenchies??

:shock::shock: :love::love:

They look big,..... dawrf lops/frenchies??

the first is listed as 'Female Large French Floppy Ear Rabbit makes a good pet'
the second as 'Small female rabbit very lively needs plenty of attention'
i assume the 1st is also supposed to be a large breed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back