• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can someone please help this dumped rabbit??

i wonder if they have been housing him with their guinea pigs, but look at the state of the cage:roll: looks like food every where:cry:

I could collect if a there was somewhere for him to go? I'm full but could board overnight/day or so.

I can't respond to the advert as only have free account.

to be fair he doesnt look in bad health and mix all over the floor looks fresh, just looks mixed with sawdust,

im trying not to be cynical because ive seen much worse cases of unwanted animals on the free sites

as for the field they may of found him in the feild and didnt have anywere to put him and put him with the guiena pigs,

there are some genuine people who want to help that are not up to dat ein rabbit care :)

im no where near so cant help im afraid

to be fair he doesnt look in bad health and mix all over the floor looks fresh, just looks mixed with sawdust,

im trying not to be cynical because ive seen much worse cases of unwanted animals on the free sites

as for the field they may of found him in the feild and didnt have anywere to put him and put him with the guiena pigs,

there are some genuine people who want to help that are not up to dat ein rabbit care :)

im no where near so cant help im afraid

thats what I thought . . but staying with guineas is bad for him and them and so a rescue would be great for him . . .

Back