• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fabulous 4 - (Have been together 4 weeks today) PICS

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Oreos face made me chuckle :lol::lol:
CIMG3101.jpg

Nom nom Nom
CIMG3062.jpg

Bunny Circle
CIMG3064.jpg

Best friends - Oreo and Mittens
CIMG3080.jpg

And one of my gorgeous Sooty, my first bun who came to me at 4 weeks old :love:
CIMG3078.jpg

(For the newbies this was sooty when she came to me :()
babysooty.jpg

Love these 4! They have been together as a group 4 weeks today!! :love::love::love:

What a lovely looking group of bunnies..........

But I still think that Mittens should come and live with me :love:

So glad it worked out! They're a beautiful group of buns! :love::love::love: Love the circle pic!....they'll do synchronised hopping next!! :shock: :lol:

I'm sooo happy they are all bonded at last, bet your relievedd too, there sooo cute. Give Charlie big kisses from me :love::love::love:

You are spoiling us tonight! :wave: Not complaining though! I think Oreo looks very manly with his paw balanced on the bowl in the first photo. What happened to poor baby Sooty? :( She is looking very well indeed now. :love:

You are spoiling us tonight! :wave: Not complaining though! I think Oreo looks very manly with his paw balanced on the bowl in the first photo. What happened to poor baby Sooty? :( She is looking very well indeed now. :love:

Baby Sooty was the runt of the litter, a family friend had a accidental litter - she was getting picked on by the others nd wasnt getting fed...
We had intended to rehome one of the buns and we had chosen a little grey one but when my boyfriend went to pick him/her up he saw Soots and couldnt leave her there like that dying so bought her home instead - we didnt expect her to last the night but she did, shes a little fighter :love:

:love::love::love: I'm so happy they've worked out as a group :D poor baby Sooty :( don't think I've ever seen that pic before

What a gorgeous bunny group :love::love::love:

Thank goodness your boyfriend rescued Sooty. She is a lucky and very beautiful bunny. :love::love::love:

(For the newbies this was sooty when she came to me :()
babysooty.jpg

:

Aww, what a pitiful little thing, and looking SO well now!
I've never seen a rabbit this young before, or without fur. It's interesting that the pink/dark skin pigmentation corresponds with the white/black markings Sooty has now. I didn't realise that the actual SKIN was pigmented - I thought it was just the fur.

Poor Sooty! I dont think I have seen that pic before, thats so sad, and so lucky you rescued her!!

Your foursome is gorgeous Kath, I always love seeing pics of them! They look so happy!

I looked at the thread with her story and spotted one of the pictures from the Funny Bunnies book! So pleased it has worked out so well for her, and all your superstar buns. :love:

Back