• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

.. and it's HELLO from me !

Saffy1999

Warren Scout
Hullo there from Derbyshire.

I'm the very proud owner of two Netherland Dwarf rabbits. Benji who is five and a half and an agouti coloured gent, and Luna, who is six month's old and self black.

Luna had her neuter on Thursday as she had started to piggy back ride Benji .. and bless him, he's not been the most patient rabbits in the past, but he deserves a medal for putting up with this randy little teenage rabbit.

I've had another two rabbits in the past .. our first dear little friend was Felix .. again a Netherland Dwarf. Sadly he passed away before he was even a year old from stasis.

Mookie was a mini lop who absolutely adored Benji and he loved her back .. they were together for five years before she sadly died suddenly in June of this year.

Benji just looked so sad without anyone to love .. (Ok, I was probably imagining it but when you have seen rabbits groom one another with such love and attention, it's heartbreaking to see one on their own all of a sudden) ... we decided to get another Netherland Dwarf .. so Luna joined us and I was absolutely amazed at how quickly she and Benji bonded.

I'm looking forward to bunny chat on this forum ..

Saffy :wave:

Picture%20004.jpg

This is my gorgeous little Felix ..

If%20we%20stand%20still%20she%20wont%20notice%20us.JPG

Above is a pic of Mookie on the right and Benji on the left.

10062010437.jpg

.. and introducing Luna!

This next one is my favourite of Benji and Luna.

SAM_0105.JPG

Back