• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

essex peeps sadlers farm closed

teresateddyb

Warren Scout
as title says sadlers farm (has closed due to the roadworks for the roundabout) and it wont be reopening so where are you all gettin your supplies now im in basildon essex anyone know anywhere nearby thts reasonably priced and stocks bales of hay,large bales of sawdust and 20kg bags of breeder/grower pellets

teresa

I get hay from Little Burstead farm as well, I'm not sure if they do bales of sawdust though

It's not closed it has reopened again - I got some hay bales from there today so it's definitely open :) They don't do other bedding/litter substrates or animal foods though, only hay.

Upsons in Hatfield Peverel do other animaly stuff so they might have everything in the one place - but conversely I have no idea if they have any hay there at the moment. They are open 9-12pm on Sundays but quite a long way from you.

Back