• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover had a gassy tummy this morning after his vaccs

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The boys all had their VHD jabs yesterday, and they seemed fine yesterday.

This morning Clo wouldn't eat, altho he's done a few squidgy poops.

He came in for gripe water, tummy rubs and TLC. I could feel the gas in his belly moving under my fingers....

After an hour he grabbed the carrot I'd been trying to tempt him with off me and gobbled it down, then he grabbed the fenugreek crunchie and gobbled that down....then he threw the pot of pellets all over the floor and started to trash his fleecy blanket :roll: So he went back out with Dan and enjoyed the pellets together ( a second breakfast for Dan as he'd already polished off his and Clover's breakfast while Clo was gone....)

All four have been quite sleepy today, although happy enough to eat. I hope they're back to their usual boisterous selves tomorrow - I like it best when they throw themselves at me for food every time I go near them....

Aww, poor boys. :( Spenser was poorly after his last VHD jab. Hopefully they will soon be back to their usual boisterous selves. :love:

Grim was after his Myxi. He had hot ears and lost his appetite. He seems to be better now, I hope he is. And Clo too!

How are they at supper-time? :wave: I can't believe how early it gets dark now - and it's probably even earlier where you are.

i had mine all done for VHD aswell yesterday and one of them has been quiet today aswell. So whilst o/h is at work i've got them in the front room for a play.

i had mine all done for VHD aswell yesterday and one of them has been quiet today aswell. So whilst o/h is at work i've got them in the front room for a play.

It's worrying, isn't it?!

Hope your bun perks up soon.

Mine were fine yesterday, but it seemed to catch up with them today.

Thankfully by bedtime they were back to their normal mad selves :)

Back