• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard Box Fortress

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have any tips on how to make one or any cardboard box house?

For a small dwarf lop and a small 1.7kg REW what size of box would be best as I don't want them to get stuck or not be able to enjoy it :D

Pictures greatly appreciated.

Ooh mine is in no way a 'fortress' but it may give you some ideas - I could always build a bigger one, with more levels or tunnels I guess, but this is all I have for now :) I get the wine boxes from the supermarket and just glue them together, cutting holes out inside, and on top, etc. Have to say, this one I have at the moment is certainly not too elaborate :lol:

DSC07693.jpg

Ooh mine is in no way a 'fortress' but it may give you some ideas - I could always build a bigger one, with more levels or tunnels I guess, but this is all I have for now :) I get the wine boxes from the supermarket and just glue them together, cutting holes out inside, and on top, etc. Have to say, this one I have at the moment is certainly not too elaborate :lol:

DSC07693.jpg

That looks good. How big is your bunny? I'm think Radish's bum might get stuck in something that size :lol:

Back