• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding advice needed

breeze

Mama Doe
well i took hypo and felicity into the playhouse today,neither have ever been in there and holy hell broke out.hypo just wanted mount felicity and she just wanted attack hm.is this a bad sign?:( realy need some advice here

How long ago as the buck neuetered? And is she?
I'm in he process of bonding my own rabbits, she was neutered last year but he was neutered about 6/8 weeks ago, but his hormones are still there so when he goes to hump her, she does not like it and bites his bum. Eventually she gets sick of him and chases him away and hell breaks loose.

My only advice is, keep trying. Even if it's through bars for safety reasons.

He can still get her pregnant, do not try again until either a) 2 weeks after her spay or b) another 4 weeks time.
I'd still introduce through the bars though.

right ok.i asked vet and he goes from 4 weeks. never realised it would be so hard :oops: wish you could send them off be bonded and come back happy.if only

right ok.i asked vet and he goes from 4 weeks. never realised it would be so hard :oops: wish you could send them off be bonded and come back happy.if only

If you live near me, yes you actually can :lol:
Ask around, there's bond to be a rescue or bunny boarder near you who'll do it cheap or free.

Back