• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Destruct-o-bun's Diary - another photo pg 6

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
'Ello RU! Tis me again. Ah iz goin to keep a diary of mah fun :D

Today I has decided to eat a fudge with the wrapper still on. The small hoomin took it out my mouf though which made me sad.
I would add a pic-a-choor but ah chewed through the camera cable yesterday :oops:

Just now I am cleaning my feets, I am not happy coz the hoomins gave me baytril, but ah iz gettin good at avoiding it now. I iz also gettin good at jumpin on laps, I got into the fur-idge and the oven too coz ah iz so clever.

I will keep you updated wif my menaces RU :wave:

Oidhche-Velvet xx

Last edited:
P.S Mah mummeh renamed me, ah was called Velvet and although mummeh liked it she kept calling me 'Vinnie' and crying all the times, so she said it had to change. She said it was the 'V', and I don't want to see my hoomin sad. So ah iz Oidhche-Velvet, Oidhche means 'night'. Do you fink it suits me? :D

Keep us posted - sounds like you are keeping the hoomins busy. :lol::lol::lol: How do you pronounce your new name?

Last edited:
Thanks! You could always pretend you've forgotten your new name if anyone gives you into trouble. ;)

Oidhche-Velvet

That's a great name & it will be very difficult for the vets to get right so that'll teach them to them that bunnies are the bosses (and we don't want to make their lives too easy) :)

Last edited:
That's a great name & it will be very difficult for the vets to get right so that'll teach them to them that bunnies are the bosses (and we don't want to make their lives too easy) :)

O - You should has seen the vet - mummeh says he normally says the bunneh's name, wif us he just said 'Would you like to come through?' Silly vet doesn't get mah pwetty name!

Last edited:
O - Well, todays ah decided to wake up the hoomins by chewin under their bed :D They was not very happeh, ah thought they'd be pleased to see me! :?

Last edited:
Ello again RU, dis was meant to be mah diaree but ah nommed the cam-raa wire so mah hoomin couldn't put any photos of me up. Pft.
So here ah iz
Rabbitbirthday082.jpg

Dis is what happens when you stand under the hoomins feet when she's baking
Rabbitbirthday142.jpg

I likes mah hay
Rabbitbirthday191.jpg

And mah box
Rabbitbirthday154.jpg

And mah fridge :D
Rabbitbirthday135.jpg

Rabbitbirthday081.jpg

Will keeps yous updated RU!