• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He he saw a new vet today

weeble

as my vet is still away exploring the rainforest :(

He has been there a while but I havent met him before. I took A and E for their mxy jabs and because he didnt know me he was asking lots of questions about their diet and how much hay they eat etc. I was really impressed it would be great for someone who didnt know :D

Always reassuring to know there is back up.:D

Cass had her myxi on Weds and got a watery eye as a slight reaction (was not too worried as it happened last time but she had drops). It is fine now without drops (vet said non an uncommon reaction and didn't need drops this time).

Thanks Kath, I was a bit worried as I hadn't heard of the reaction before but did then remember she got it last time about a week later not the day after.

Have we really had her 6 months already :love:

Wow thats gone quickly I remember the days when she was 'just a foster' :shock:

I looked at Alberts vaccs card in the vets and realised he is 2 this month - it doesnt seem long ago I went to pick him up as a baby

Sad thing was the vet was saying he has seen a few cases of mxy recently :(

Last edited:
I had a long chat with the vet last night when I took Louie over. We talked about Myxomatosis (they haven't had any cases for 3 years :D), hutches, freeranging, quite a few things :D

I just looked at him thinking, phwoooarrr you are so good looking AND are interested in rabbits :D

Wow thats gone quickly I remember the days when she was 'just a foster' :shock:

I looked at Alberts vaccs card in the vets and realised he is 2 this month - it doesnt seem long ago I went to pick him up as a baby

Sad thing was the vet was saying he has seen a few cases of mxy recently :(
:oops::oops::oops: I suppose deep down I knew she would always stay.:lol:

By the way, Carl forgives you for all those things you said to him last night.:no:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back