• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

beautiful Banjo says ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_0210SEPTEMBER2010end0001.jpg

my teefys are getting better ...

when i came to aunty Angie at BARC the garden cetre man was going to make me go to sweep forever cos my front teefs wernt growing right .. but the vet has burred them twice for me and now they are gwoeing straighter ..

Aunti Angie said they woulsd have to come out but now they might not bneed to .. :D

2005_0210SEPTEMBER2010end0004.jpg

and Aunty Angie says im a big boy now cos i got plums :oops:

Are you a special type of bunny, Banjo? I have never see fur quite like yours before! :love: I expect you need lots of brushing.

I was thinking about banjo only the other day....actually i think about him a lot - i still wuvs him :love::love:
He is getting such a big boy - he was a tiny ball of fluff when i saw him first time at the garden centre

Aww I'm so pleased your tegs are getting better Banjo, what a lucky bunny you are to have found your way to Auntie Angie :)

You are a very handsome bun :love:

Ah, still as cute as ever, glad to hear his teefies are doing better. Will he be keeping his plums long Angie?:lol::lol:

SQQUUEEEE I WANT! he's sooo cute I just want to cuddle him :love::love: I am glad his teeth are better and hope he doesn't need them out!

Back