• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What kind of couple/group do you have?

Dollie

Warren Scout
I'm just wondering.. What sex are your couple(s) and/or group(s)? Are they spayed/neutered?

If everybody could just write down how many rabbits they keep together, what sex they are and neutered/spayed or not.. You would really be a great help!

I'll start myself, I have a trio, a neutered male, spayed female, unspayed female.

Thanks all! :wave:

I have one set, a brother and sister - both neutered.
Then another set, two sisters - neither are neutered, not old enough yet.
And a single female - neutered. Trying to decided if i could bond her with the two girls or if i should get her a husbun! :wave:

I have a neuterd male with a spayed female (though they were together before she was spayed)
I wanted to add a wee baby boy (very quite little bunny, no hormonal behaviour) but the neutered male is too defensive of his girl.

2 neutered littermates, boys. There was never any fighting but Ginger used to mount poor Pickles a LOT! They love each other to bits. Pickles is the best friend any bun could wish for - I really don't know what Ginger would do without him.

I have
2 Trio's consisting of 2 Females & 1 Male
6 pairs all consisting of Female & Male
2 x group of 4 consisting of 2 Females & 2 Males
1 group of 4 consisting of 3 Females & 1 Male
1 group of 5 consisting of 4 Females and 1 Male

All neutered by the females in the one group of 4 as the 3 females aren't old enough yet but the Male is their dad and has been neutered

I have the trio - 2 spayed does with a neutered male
the quad - 2 neutered males with 2 unspayed does (they are getting spayed next week)
a pair - neutered male with spayed doe
a pair - neutered male with unspayed doe (will be getting spayed when old enough)

believe it or not .. the easiest bond by far was the quad lol, within a few hours they were all grooming & snuggling lol, then the pairs were next easiest, infact the only hard bond was the trio, 2 dominant buns & a submissive bun, they still have the odd squable, (the two dominant ones - Buffy & Smokey), angel just keeps herself to herself & lets them get on with it :lol:

I had a pair of spayed sisters (they started fighting the day before we had them done at 6 months) and then later added a neutered male.

i have a neutered male and spayed female bonded this week.
i also have to unspayed does together who i want to be spayed together but my vet is worried about the size of one as she is only 650g

I have 2 male/female, spayed/neutered pairs.

I have 1 male/male/female, all fixed trio.

I have 1 female/female/male, all fixed trio.

I have 1 female/male pair, where the female is unspayed because she is a, too young, and b, too ill to spay. If she gets to a place where she is well enough to be spayed then she will be.

I don't :lol:

We have a single atm because she was a grumpy git to begin with. We've been looking at neutered males so hopefully a male/female neutered pair.

I have two,boy & girl,both neutured.Two years age difference & B is bigger than Dill,though he looks huge at the moment!They have always got on well after bonding.

I have 4 neutered males and 2 spayed females as a group and also a neutered male and female pair :love:

At the moment I have un-neutered male/female living next to each other.

Soon both are going to be done and then hopefully they will bond well and live happily ever after :D

Back