• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To the vets today!

For twinsens injections......eeeeeeek she trys to kill us

and snowy is getting a health check!

Wish us luck that i come back with arms lol

You need those arms to bake us all carrot cake >.< I will personally set those buns straight if they steal 'em :roll::lol:

all sorted an my arms remained in tact everybun is now sulking.

Snowy is in excellent health and has had his first vaccination and will be booked in for his neuter in around 4ish weeks :D

Go one somebunny wants to give him a home i knows it :p

Sorry, missed this earlier. :oops: Glad all went well. :) Hope the sulks don't last too long - although at least a sulky bunny is not getting up to mischief ... yet ... ;):lol:

snowy will most likely be renamed houdini after the escapes hes making. Hed have made a good character in the great escape ignoring the end of the movie of course coz that was well depressing

I think he would rather suit Houdini. Snowy is a bit, well, obvious. I named Spenser (who looks quite like Snowy) after the 16th century poet I wrote on for my PhD!

hehw, he needed a name and snowy was easy and didnt take long lol. Vet has him down as snowflake as david forgot his name when booking him in.....how he forgot snowy is beyond me

Back