• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fenugreek crunchies out of stock!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I went on The Hay Experts website to order more fenugreek crunchies for Spenser AND THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK! :shock: Fortunately he is not in immediate need, and if the worst comes to the worse they are avcailable in a bag of mixed treats from Pets at Home.

In the meantime, I order dandelion, plantain and a chew mat. This should keep him happy. :love:

This is my worst nightmare!! I always keep a bag in reserve just in case! D&D would never forgive me if we ran out :lol:

have you got any SS pellets on you for now they have fenugreek flavour in them with aniseed :D

I don't, as Spenser is on excel, but that's useful to know. He has more than half a packet left. We very generously gave some to my little rabbit nephew. :love:

Do you have a garden centre locally that stocks pet food? Ours sell a lot of rabbit products including the fenugreek.

Do you have a garden centre locally that stocks pet food? Ours sell a lot of rabbit products including the fenugreek.

I'm allergic to garden centres, but might send my parents on the trail if our stock gets dangerously low. :lol:

Eep. I was thinking of ordering some too! Oh well, they have two each to be going on with. *hides from teh bunnehs*

Our local livery stable sells them and if anyone gets desparate I'm happy to get some and post to you :)

They have them at Animal Magic Pet Supplies (Holiday Hutch on here) :wave:

Well, I tried to register and order crunchies, but made a mess of it. :oops: I'd better leave it a few days to make sure I haven't really ordered them or goodness knows how many packets Spenser will end up with! Just as well he is not in immediate need. They are useful for attempting to capture him if we have had him indoors and it is time for him to go back to the hutch. ;):lol:

I just bought some today for Pepy but am shocked to admit he isn't that interested in them!!

I just bought some today for Pepy but am shocked to admit he isn't that interested in them!!

Spenser wasn't interested in them at first, but he snatches them out of my hand now. Pepy might change his mind ... :wave:

Back