• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns names have a theme ?

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Half of mine do .. Try & guess the theme hehe

Buffy, Angel, Spike, Xander, Anya .. That's all the themed ones :D

Then the others don't really have a them they just suit their names, -

Smokey - mom named him that because he was a smokey blur colour hehe
Magic - as in black magic hehe
Storm - just suits him hehe
Sonny - again just suits him
Rose - I done a poll/comp to choose her name on another forum hehe

Mine don't really have a theme, although the idea was to have the bunnynames start with the same letters, but then Pip came along.. :lol:

I have Fred, Feline & Pip. My little brother came up with Fred, six years ago. I always liked the name Feline (which is pronounced as ehmm.. Fay-lee-nuh, has nothing to do with cats) and I liked the combination. Then my nepphew came with a cute little bun that lost her mom, the plan was to have her stay with me until she was big enough, I could choose the name. Well, Pip just suits her.. Maybe I would have choosen a different name if I had known she would stay.

And I have Billy, Barber and Nora. Billy is named after Billy Elliot, Barber is Latin for "beard", Barber is a Schnauzer and he has a beard.. :lol: and we just liked Nora.

mine arn't a theme either but they are all similar sounding rhyming names :lol:

PICKLE, POOTLE, TWINKLE, SPARKLE. :love:

Not really, although for my next rabbits I want a japanese theme. Daidaiiro is my only Japanese named bun at the moment. Flash and Harley and Rory were just names I liked a while ago. Hadley was named after a character on True Blood, and Ambra (AKA Baby) was just a variation of Amber

mine don't, but from now on my mice are all being named after xmen.
the next 3 (currently adopting from a rescue) are gambit, xavier and beast :D

Our theme is "random" :lol:

I only got to name a few as the rest were already named, but when we get a litter of kittens or pups at work we always go with a theme like chocolate bars, tv series etc - it does mean that the odd one gets a real naff name though:lol:

Well I named Eric and Ernie after Eric Morecombe and Ernie Wise, as they were quite comical when we got them.
Eric is the bigger darker and more confident of the 2 and Ernie is the little grey one with short fat hairy legs:lol::lol::lol: (he is the timid one of the 2)
Hubbie though wanted them to be called Earl and Randy (Named after the TV comedy "My name is Earl"). Can you imagine the neighbours when I called out, "come on Randy, time for bed":lol::lol:

As for Honey, well I named her while she was still in the pet shop suffering with her poorly eye and all alone. She was poor little Honey Bunny, so when I went and got her, the name stayed. I often wondered what I would have called her if I had intended on getting her in normal circumstances. But the name suits her anyway:D:D

food, chocolate, flowers or old names!

soo we have Muesli, Basil, Tarragon, Mocha, Cookie,

Crunchie, Smartie, Rolo, Wispa, Fudge,

Poppy, Lily, Daisy

Flo, Albert, Herbert, Florence, Bety, Marge

Charlee was named because she is cheeky (cheeky Charlee). Someone told me that Charlie Chaplins middle name was Spencer and we quite liked that name, so Noah was very closed to being named Spencer. In the end we went with Noah - so we have no theme.

Half of mine do .. Try & guess the theme hehe

Buffy, Angel, Spike, Xander, Anya .. That's all the themed ones :D

Then the others don't really have a them they just suit their names, -

Smokey - mom named him that because he was a smokey blur colour hehe
Magic - as in black magic hehe
Storm - just suits him hehe
Sonny - again just suits him
Rose - I done a poll/comp to choose her name on another forum hehe

Never thought of a Buffy theme, love it.
Mine is called Jenson, he's my first rabbit and I didn't really want to give him a fluffy name, although he is so pretty he should have a fluffy name. Jenson because why not!

Never thought of a Buffy theme, love it.
Mine is called Jenson, he's my first rabbit and I didn't really want to give him a fluffy name, although he is so pretty he should have a fluffy name. Jenson because why not!

hehe, its when I got buffy & Angel, Angel was deffo gonna be angel as she suits it, then mom said why not have Buffy & Angel, then it started from there hehe

Stew,dumpling - Belle was meant to be gravy but she was too pretty :oops:

Dunno what happened with Littlebun - we called him littlebun on here so long it just stuck,my boy picked Lucy-lou from a Bt advert :roll::lol:

Pearl because of her colouring.

If i did it all again though i think they would all be Twilight themed :oops::oops:

Stew,dumpling - Belle was meant to be gravy but she was too pretty :oops:

Dunno what happened with Littlebun - we called him littlebun on here so long it just stuck,my boy picked Lucy-lou from a Bt advert :roll::lol:

Pearl because of her colouring.

If i did it all again though i think they would all be Twilight themed :oops::oops:

ohhh I want twilight themes buns toooo hehe :D

ohhh I want twilight themes buns toooo hehe :D

I have even thought about it - Stew and Dumpling would be Edward and Bella,Belle would be Alice (as they are bonded)

Lucy i think Rose and Littlebun Emmett.........although where would i fit Jacob in?? aargh!!!

Nope, but then I only have one. I tend to think a lot about names for buns, my mum criticised me for being 'too deep' about names. :shock:

Well mine look like they have the "natural"theme-Hazel,Honey,Smokie,Holly,Willow,Barley & Dill but in fact Hazel was out of Watership Down,Holly was the computer from Red Dwarf & Willow was the witch out of Buffy!Nothing to do with trees!!:lol:

Back