• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Davey Boy - FAO Teddy's Mummy u/d heading your way tomorrow!

Angela lou

Warren Scout
:wave: A few picture of your :love: :love: boy exploring.

IMG_2018.jpg

:oops: sorry cut the top of his head off, but he still looks cute!

IMG_2023.jpg

He stills got some growing to do judging by the size of his feet :)

IMG_2021.jpg

checking out the washing.

He is a lovely boy, very friendly and interested in everything. You are going to love him :love:

Last edited:
hes gorgeous - he might just not quite make it t Teddys Mummy:lol::lol::lol:

PS Teddys Mummy - when are you in on Sunday??

SQQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :love:

Just look at his iccle fluffy feets (not sooo iccle) - Teddys mummy is so lucky - thats if he makes it (between Angela and Twigs I think it will be tough!!!)

He is on my bunny nap list!!!!

SQQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :love:

Just look at his iccle fluffy feets (not sooo iccle) - Teddys mummy is so lucky - thats if he makes it (between Angela and Twigs I think it will be tough!!!)

He is on my bunny nap list!!!!

My O/H still isn't convinced that I'm telling the truth about him not being mine :shock:. He thinks I've made the story up so I can sneak another bunny in . . . as if!

Oooh, I didn't know Ali was getting a new bun!

He's goooorgeousss. :love::love:
And they certainly are some big old feet :shock:

My O/H still isn't convinced that I'm telling the truth about him not being mine :shock:. He thinks I've made the story up so I can sneak another bunny in . . . as if!

:lol::lol: well thats an idea!!!, he's not mine HONEST :angel:

I should be handing this boy over to Parsnipbun tomorrow :wave:

Teddy's Mummy - the waiting is nearly over :)

OH MY BUN!!!!!!!

What a stunner! Hes like a Rimmi-Frenchie..... gosh, I would love to huggle that! :love::love::love::love:

I need to come and steal? PLEASE????

Oh my!! He's gorgeous!! :love::love::love:

I was going to go to my dads for Sunday Lunch, but think that this boy wins over food! :lol::lol: I can be in for whenever Twigs! :D:D

I think I've decided on a name for him. Oscar. :love:

Oh my!! He's gorgeous!! :love::love::love:

I was going to go to my dads for Sunday Lunch, but think that this boy wins over food! :lol::lol: I can be in for whenever Twigs! :D:D

I think I've decided on a name for him. Oscar. :love:

It would be great if you called him Oscar - that's the name of my first bunny :)

Back