• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bless Harvey

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Every time I walk past the trio Harvey runs up and down frantically until I give him nose rubs and let him lick me half to death :love::love::love:

Does anyone else have a clingy attention-seeking bunny? :lol:

Every time I walk past the trio Harvey runs up and down frantically until I give him nose rubs and let him lick me half to death :love::love::love:

Does anyone else have a clingy attention-seeking bunny? :lol:

My rabbit-nephew is like that. :love: Can't remember the last time Spenser licked me. :(

My rabbit-nephew is like that. :love: Can't remember the last time Spenser licked me. :(

Awww. I think Harvey thinks he's a dog. None of the others lick me :( they'll shove their faces into my hand so I give them my fingers and they nip me

Is Harvey single? Maybe he thinks you are another rabbit. :lol: My friend's little lad made multiple attempts to beget baby rabbits on my right arm last winter. :shock:

Is Harvey single? Maybe he thinks you are another rabbit. :lol: My friend's little lad made multiple attempts to beget baby rabbits on my right arm last winter. :shock:

Harvey's in the trio, so he gets lots of lady love :lol: he was single for a while though

Back