• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARGH - my little monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was havin a nice snooze on the chair under my fleecy blanket (such an old woman even tho i am only 26!) when all of a sudden i feel someone jump on my chest and then on my face, wonder who it was...mylo the pest!!! argh! He is really havin a mad moment tonight!!!

i was havin a nice snooze on the chair under my fleecy blanket (such an old woman even tho i am only 26!) when all of a sudden i feel someone jump on my chest and then on my face, wonder who it was...mylo the pest!!! argh! He is really havin a mad moment tonight!!!

I'd love a bunny to jump on my face and wake me up, but my babies are outside ...... for the meantime...... watch this space!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd love a bunny to jump on my face and wake me up, but my babies are outside ...... for the meantime...... watch this space!!

its not much fun! i was fast asleep and the little :censored: woke me! suppose it serves me right to be asleep by 9pm on a friday night...hardcore :lol::lol::lol: and then after he woke me he decided to lie down on the sofa with me but slightly out of arms reach cos he knew i would move to stroke him, hes such a male!!!!

Heh!! I have a matching pair of Mylos!!

DSC00975.jpg

He's a wee mini-lop, isn't he? They are famous for being playful. My friend has one, and it is a sore temptation to bunny-nap him. :love:

i didnt know that either! thats why hes so hyper, hes 1 at the end of november...maybe he will calm down soon!!

Well Benson and Lola were 1 last April and June and they show no signs of calming down!! If I gave them some string I think they would tie my ankles up with their running around and around and around my feet!!!

Well Benson and Lola were 1 last April and June and they show no signs of calming down!! If I gave them some string I think they would tie my ankles up with their running around and around and around my feet!!!

They are about the same age as my rabbit-nephew (1 last May). He is full of fun and ... er, hormones. :roll::roll:

Heh!! I have a matching pair of Mylos!!

DSC00975.jpg

shiny pretty bunnies :love::love:

DSCI0368-1.jpg

my bunny matches too :D but he isn't as svelte as Mylo, Benson and Lola :oops::lol:

awww what a little trouble causer Mylo sounds :love::love: Jen (Jenefina) was here the other day and Castiel and Ruby were mauling her for treats :lol: I think it's just a lop thing

Hah when my o/h lays on his bean bag to play the ps3 Indy jumps up and smells his face. Runs away and then comes back to smell his face again.

:lol:

shiny pretty bunnies :love::love:

DSCI0368-1.jpg

my bunny matches too :D but he isn't as svelte as Mylo, Benson and Lola :oops::lol:

awww what a little trouble causer Mylo sounds :love::love: Jen (Jenefina) was here the other day and Castiel and Ruby were mauling her for treats :lol: I think it's just a lop thing

oohhhh another lookalike!!!! :love::love:

Hah when my o/h lays on his bean bag to play the ps3 Indy jumps up and smells his face. Runs away and then comes back to smell his face again.

:lol:

It must be an attention thing! My husband was playin on his ps3 when mylo dived on me :roll::roll:

Back