• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tattoo of B.Pictures added.

willowholly

Mama Doe
After many weeks of planning,I have finally had my tattoo of Barley done today & I must say I am so happy with the result.It was taken from one of my favourite pictures of her the day we got her,she was 11weeks old.I wanted 5 initials under her,each for my past buns & B & Dill but tattoo artist said it would be too much with all the other letters on my back,so I just settled for "B" as that is what I call Barley.
I didn't choose Barley over all my other buns I've had because she is my favourite but because she is the most beautiful bunny I have ever seen.Dill is the most cutest,Holly the most affectionate & Willow,well Willow was my best friend.I'm a little sad i've not got their initials there too,but I guess it would have been initial over load.
There is a couple of alterations I want doing to the paws on my tat when its healed as at the moment it looks like she has a cloved hoof,but that shouldn't be a major problem.The rest,I think,is amazing.Dont think I can get my pictures up on here but they are on my facebook page.

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

018_18_00-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back