• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matching socks!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Louis had cysts on both front feet at the same time, so he got to wear his matching socks!

Louisinsocks002.jpg

That's very cute, but I do hope his paws are better soon. :wave:

They're not flaring up as often now he's taking Garlic & Fenugreek tablets every day - we've found a great place online (Dorwest) that does loads of natural remedies for animals, and these tablets seem to be helping with the cysts where even antibiotics couldn't touch them.

That would be hilarious if it wasn't because he has little sore feet. Chester would have my hand off if I tried to put socks on him, or believe me after seeing this cute pic, I would get him 4!!

Oh my gosh that's adorable! He seems to like the socks on his little footsies :D! I hope they get better soon :)

He goes up to the sock box and barks to have them put on, so I think he does like them. Plus all the old ladies round here give him even more attention than usual when he goes for his walks in them, which he loves....

Back