• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i thought he was

I love bunny yawns! :love: The first time Spenser yawned I was so excited I sent my parents a text. :oops: He yawns quite a lot, I've since discovered! I've never seen my friend's mini-lop yawn - is it quite unusual for Locksley?

I love bunny yawns! :love: The first time Spenser yawned I was so excited I sent my parents a text. :oops: He yawns quite a lot, I've since discovered! I've never seen my friend's mini-lop yawn - is it quite unusual for Locksley?

no he always yawns when he gets up, he has a big stretch and then yawns :lol:

Sukie's first yawn scared me to death - thought he was having a seizure or something!
Edited to change 'she' to 'he' - I'll never get the hang of 'her' being a 'he'!!

Last edited:
Mine yawn too, and stretch their big feet out as far as they can reach! I love the two big teeth and the wee pink tongue!! Never get tired of seeing a bunny yawn. Looks like a little 'roar' should come out!! :lol:

Back