• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Play houses

cyprusrabbit

Alpha Buck
Hello

Looking into new housing -

Where do you get your play houses from?? is the pros to them instead of a large hutch?

Thanks

We got some of our play houses from here:

http://www.waltons.co.uk/

Others we got off ebay.

One con I would say is that, after a while, they kill your back!

I'm only 25 and have a dodgy back already through all the ducking on and out of them! :roll:

Hello

Looking into new housing -

Where do you get your play houses from?? is the pros to them instead of a large hutch?

Thanks

Hello :wave: I got ours from Focus. I love it! I think its the best set up for them as loads of room. I have some photos of my set up i can email you if you like, just pm me your e-mail address :D

Sometimes sheds are a bit cheaper than wendy houses and you don't have to duck then.

I don't see any cons with them so long as you have space for one. You can keep all their bits in there and sit in there with them to do bum checks etc much easier.

I have recently moved up to the dog kennel type thing and can't recommend them enough.

I got a Used off Ebay for £375

Had to build it myself (well - Dad did:oops:) but I love it:D:D:D

It has 2 catflaps now into a 207 sq foot run:oops:

I've got rubber matting down & some NIC cubes up the walls to add levels. It's lined with plywood & bubble wrap to insulate & painted white on the inside, with a light. The 3 windows had the perspex removed, & mesh fitted - still got to sort shutters or something.

I love love love it:D:D

I got mine from B&Q. £130 for the first one, then £103 for the second one in a sale. I like them.. much better than a hutch and I am quite small so cleaning them out is not too much of a problem.

One pair of bunnies have carpet flooring as they are not messy, but the other pair have lino then newspaper and hay on top as they pee and poop everywhere :roll::lol:

Back