• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Toy House!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I bought this for Darcy's upcoming birthday/gotcha day but couldn't resist giving it to them early....

Peekaboo!

P1000978_edited-1.jpg

P1000953.jpg

P1000967.jpg

P1000952.jpg

P1000966.jpg

P1000954.jpg

P1000984.jpg

Looks like they've been having fun with it!
Hector and Lluna have one of those (just the ground floor now though) and they love it! :D

Wow that's brilliant! Looks like your buns are loving their new pressi!

Do you think it would be suitable for outside in a covered aviary ..... or if it got the slightest bit damp would it be ruined??

That looks really great! Is it two storey? Is it the Hay Experts one?

Sorry for all the questions - thinking about getting my buns something like this for xmas! :)

Brilliant! That would be gone in afew days with Pie, she loves to eat anything like that! :roll::lol:

Do you think it would be suitable for outside in a covered aviary ..... or if it got the slightest bit damp would it be ruined??

Its only cardboard so if it got wet it would be ruined. I got it from the Hay Experts. :)

Thats brilliant.

Last time I made my bunnies a cardboard forty thing they all got in the top level together at the same time and fell through :oops: :lol:

Back