• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tell me what to do, bonding experts, anyone....

Carrie14

Mama Doe
Is it worth the risk of sending Sally, Feegal, (bonded) Tiesto (single) and Tulip(single) away to get bonded as a four. Tiesto and Tulip had a fight last night, which needed vet treatment today. On unneutral territory. (Accident.)

Sally and Feegal get on fine, although Sally is definitely boss. Is it worth the risk of breaking their bond? Also Sally beat her brother up and had to be seperated at the rescue. She must be the first rabbit in history to not want to mate with her bro. He (Shiloh)then went on to beat his partner up. And then their other brother (Billy:wave:) went on to beat some of his pals up. Sounds like a stroppy line to me:? Worth risking her family temper:lol:

And then Tulip needs copious amounts of food to keep her weight on as she is a chesty bun. Feegal gets a upset tum if he has anything new in his diet, if he smelt Tulip with porridge on her lips he would eat her:shock:

Or send Tiesto, Feegal and Sally off to be bonded and have Tulip as a lonely bun:cry:

Tiesto and Tulip were in a tiny hutch, unneutered when I got them and had to be separated, kept side by side since, and HATE each other.

TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!

I think they have finally made me go mad:cry:

Last edited:
oooh heck, I can't really help but didn't wnat to read & leg it.
hope someone can help.
PS I think insanity sets in fairly early on, don't worry, you're in good company :lol:

Arr I don't have enough experience to give any help sorry but didn't want to read and run I am sure someone will be along soon who might be able to help :wave:

Hmmm, tricky one!

If she is anything like her little tyke of a brother, Billy, I wouldn't risk it tbh.

Having said that, Billy is absolutely fine with girls but really bullies boys! :roll:

Hmmm, tricky one!

If she is anything like her little tyke of a brother, Billy, I wouldn't risk it tbh.

Having said that, Billy is absolutely fine with girls but really bullies boys! :roll:

That's the thing! there is a real trend with those three. Feegal is NOT allowed on the bed:shock: I haven't told o/h but I got Feegal up onto the bed with his pellets, last night, and Sally peed on the bed:shock:

I can only imagine what Sally would be like with another doe..

Back