• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Travelling with bunnies. (Extremely photo heavy!)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I know a few people have been worrying about travelling with their buns so I thought I'd share some pictures. I always take my two to Manchester with me to visit my parents. Although I would like it to be more often, it's usually about twice a year I get to see them. It's a seven hour journey door to door and this is what happens during the journey...

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

Last edited:
aww they look so adorable in their travel cage. I loved how one picture one bunny has his feet out behind him and then the next they are up against the cage wall :lol:

Thanks for sharing. :wave: Always love to see pictures of your buns - they look well chilled out in their carrier. :love::love::love:

awww bless them!! Lazy buns haha :lol:

Fiver loves being in the car too :) he just sits on my knee and asks for snuggles lol.

:lol::lol: :love::love::love:
Thats so cute! Pie loves the car. She likes to watch things as they go by! :roll:

Very cute.

I have a question and please don't think I'm having a go cos I'm really not, it's just something I've thought about during our journeys, but what about their hay? Do they have some in the carrier or something? Or do you have regular stops?

Awww they certainly don't mind travelling do they? They just look really chilled! It's good to know bunnies aren't always stressed when travelling! :)

Back