• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need Project Ideas by 2.30pm!!!!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
:wave::wave: Hi
I know this is ridiculously late notice, but i've only just realised I have to have THREE project ideas and I've only got one - Analgesia in rabbits and vet's perception of pain

Please can anyone suggest any more rabbit-related ideas? Anything you've ever wanted more information on?

THANKS!!! :D:D

hereditary diseases, GI Stasis, weather effect on rabbits, or this one has been investigated much the Astrex gene that causes furless rabbits??

Last edited:
Rabbit dentistry, techniques and anesthesia.

Analgesia use during and after treatment for any condition.

The differences between wild rabbits and domestic ones. I.E dental, digestive, etc. It would be fascinating to know how much humans have really screwed up the domestic rabbit species.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Gone for EC treatment regimes and their success rate
Conscious vs GA dentals in terms of outcome, pain and stress perception
Incidence of flystrike in relation to housing dimensions and bedding substrate

Will let you know what I do in the end - might need you to join in! :D

THANK YOU!!!!!

Gone for EC treatment regimes and their success rate
Conscious vs GA dentals in terms of outcome, pain and stress perception
Incidence of flystrike in relation to housing dimensions and bedding substrate

Will let you know what I do in the end - might need you to join in! :D

Was going to suggest conscious vs ga dentals.
They all sound really interesting! Let us know how it goes :)

Is this for a dissertation style project? I'm just starting mine too, scary stuff :shock:

Its for my final year project, so i wont even start until mid next year. i had to submit 3 subject areas, so i might get a farm or other project instead, but we'll see.

Back