• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going without for them... again...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I must love them. I really wanted a jacket for the winter which was £50, but I spent that on their myxi jabs. I wanted lunch in town today, but i spent that on a new mat for the hutch and some hay. I didn't eat lunch at home because I was too busy sorting them out to go to the vets for the myxi jabs. And it cost me more because there were some other things wrong, so now have less money for my food shop.

Lack of money is getting me down. I always plan carefully but then one thing after another happens (not just with the bunnies) and I end up short. Stupid money.

I just had to get a loan to buy a new TV, after spending £2k on the buns over the summer building aviary & shed:lol:
I don't really care though, the shed looks ace:D

It's silly really, I'll happily fork over the £80 to the vets but I have a few bills that I'm putting off 'til next week now and they worry me. I know Grim will need more treatment, but I don't worry about that, just the bills.

Back