• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rain protection - need ideas

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Right guys, I need ideas on how cover the wendy house / hutch 'windows' to stop rain getting in.

We have been using clear shower curtains from Ikea stapled to the accommodation but the strong wind just blows them off.

Please can you let me know what you do and post pics if possible.

Thank you! :wave:

Shutters! :D

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010006.jpg

BunniesandpiggiesSept2010006.jpg

Perspex.

I made all my shed windows into openers, so they have the perspex fixed in an opening frame, but in the winter the windows stay shut all the time as during the day the cat flap is open for ventilation, or if its a fine day the main shed door is ipen and the screen door is shut.

I use bunji ropes to hold the shower curtain in place, shower curtain attatched via curtain wire, (threaded through) and I put the bunjee rope to stop it blowin. You can buy different lengths of it at the range :D

I use bunji ropes to hold the shower curtain in place, shower curtain attatched via curtain wire, (threaded through) and I put the bunjee rope to stop it blowin. You can buy different lengths of it at the range :D

I use bungees from The Range, but you do need to check them every so often as the stretchy bit perishes in the rain quite quickly (as I discovered :roll:)

Aahhh right...will watch out for that.....absolutley persisting down here at the mo!! and for the next few days :roll:

Back