• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a Huge shock this morning when I......

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
went and fed my rabbits
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I took 3 adult & 6 baby Conti's in 4wks ago, babies were 12wks. Adults went in for neutering but the mummy of the babies couldn't be done because she had an upper respitory infection and was scheduled for next week.
Anyway I went into feed her this morning and she has given birth to not 1 but 9 babies:shock::shock::shock: there were 10 but she had taken one out of the nest and it was already dead:(. She had just got pregnant before she came into me.

These will have to be the lightest weight in the fundraiser for guessing the total weight:shock::lol:

My luck just gets better and better:roll:

went and fed my rabbits
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I took 3 adult & 6 baby Conti's in 4wks ago, babies were 12wks. Adults went in for neutering but the mummy of the babies couldn't be done because she had an upper respitory infection and was scheduled for next week.
Anyway I went into feed her this morning and she has given birth to not 1 but 9 babies:shock::shock::shock: there were 10 but she had taken one out of the nest and it was already dead:(. She had just got pregnant before she came into me.

These will have to be the lightest weight in the fundraiser for guessing the total weight:shock::lol:

My luck just gets better and better:roll:

Oh my goodness :shock::shock::shock:

Good grief! What a start to your day. :shock::shock::shock: Hope mum and remaining babies are OK. :wave:

Mum and babies are doing well it is me and David that are in shock:shock:
:lol::lol::lol:

When do I get pics of these bunsters for the fundraiser Kay?????!!!??? ;) :wave: :D

Now when are we coming over to see you again? :love::love::love:

Hope mum & bubbas are doing ok xxx

Poor girl :cry:

I hope she will be strong enough to raise such a big litter what with already having just raised one litter and having an RTI :cry:

Good grief!

Hope that mum & remaining babies are all ok.

Glad they are with you now, cos if not she would probably be preggers again soon!

Mum is doing really well, she was a good weight when she got to me and her RTI had cleared thank god. She certainly won't be having any more babies as she will be being speyed as soon as she as raised these and my vet says she can be done:D

When do I get pics of these bunsters for the fundraiser Kay?????!!!??? ;) :wave: :D

Now when are we coming over to see you again? :love::love::love:

Hope mum & bubbas are doing ok xxx

About 8wks time I hope:D:lol::lol::lol:

How cute will they be though:D

Poor bunny. At least she wont have to have anymore babies. So sorry, one didn't make it. Vibes for the babies

Poor girl, 9 babies are going to take a lot out of her. But at least she is with you now and will be well looked after.

Can't wait to see pics of the babies though. I love contis. :love:

Did someone say they're blues?? :love:

They must be so cute and very lucky to be born at your house too!

Will they be rehomed thats the question??:lol:

Back