• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four little monkeys off for their 2nd lot of vaccs today. Pics post 14...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
It will be a busy bunny day tomorrow.

Have got to get the boys into the house early as we have tree surgeons coming at 8am (they're trimming some of the 30foot eucalyptus). I don't want Blackberry to have any chance of getting near a chainsaw!!!:shock::lol:

Have got 2 pens set up indoors so that they can be away from the noise.

Then they've got their VHD vaccs at 9.30......they were so good last time for the myxi jabs.....will they be good again?????

Last edited:
Oh-ho, tomorrow is the day, then. :wave: Hope they behave, and don't have any side-effects. Buttercup will of course set a good example. :love:

I'm sure they'll be good :D

Lady licked the vet after the injection :shock:
Made the bunny kisses I get a little less special to me :lol:

They are currently in residence in the bedroom, looking most disgruntled...:roll:

They will be even more disgruntled when they realise that they're off for their jabs in half an hour :lol:

I'll take them for you if you want to take six of mine on Tuesday. My boys are always angels but the girls give the vet hell! :lol:

I'll take them for you if you want to take six of mine on Tuesday. My boys are always angels but the girls give the vet hell! :lol:

:lol:No thank you - 4 is quite enough!

They usually behave well, altho' Blackie wants to lick everybody....

Ooo not jealous of you at all! :lol: Noah HATES to be picked up, so I have a right job trying to get him in the carrier. It usually results in scratches all up my arms. Charlee is ok, she is smaller though which makes it easier.

Can't wait to hear how it goes. :wave: Spenser has his VHD at the end of the month - he was poorly after it. :( I trust we will get a photographic update this evening? ;)

Buttercup: We have survived the trip to the vets and are back in our holiday residence in the bedroom (cos the tree is still being cut in the garden)

Clover: I was a very good bunny. The vet said how soft my fur was and that she'd like to sit and snuggle me :oops:

Dandelion: The vet said I was a good boy and a real character. She said we all had beautiful bottoms.

Buttercup: She said we all had beautiful clean bottoms :roll:

Blackberry: I showed off to the receptionist and the other people in the waiting room. And I did lots of kissing. And I did my special wriggling. And the vet said I was very cute :D

Buttercup: I tried to hide in mummy's coat so that I didn't have to see the needle going in.

Clover: Mummy gave us all a Fenugreek Crunchie afterwards for being such good boys :D

Dandelion: And the vet said we were all lovely well behaved bunnies :D

They didn't want to pose for piccies - the snuggly houses were too comfy :lol:

bunniesindoorsoct2010007.jpg

bunniesindoorsoct2010001.jpg

bunniesindoorsoct2010010.jpg

bunniesindoorsoct2010011.jpg

bunniesindoorsoct2010006.jpg

Are my eyes deceiving me ... or is that a PINK snuggly house? :shock:

I'm not attempting identifications, although I am fairly confident ... I really need my choc ice tonight, and I want one with CHOCOLATE ice-cream inside! :D

Last edited:
Are my eyes deceiving me ... or is that a PINK snuggly house? :shock:

I'm not attempting identifications, although I am fairly confident ... I really need my choc ice tonight, and I want one with CHOCOLATE ice-cream inside! :D

Go on - have a guess at who's who!!!! (You can still have your choc ice ;))

Yes, it is indeed a PINK snuggly house, but it's tolerated because a) it's nice and snuggly and big enough for 2 inside, and b) it's fun to jump on top of it and squash the roof down :lol:

I think the first one is Dandelion or Clover, and the last one is Buttercup. I have already had my chocolate choc ice. ;)

Back