• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie our very special blind conti

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd share a few pics of our beautiful Evie with you :love: :love: :love:

She's got us wrapped firmly round all four paws already!!! :D :love:

Her eyes are wet because I'd just cleaned them.

DSCF5361.jpg

DSCF5360.jpg

DSCF5363.jpg

DSCF5368.jpg

Is that her washing her face in the second last picture? She is such a wee darling ... well, not so little really. :love:

Lovely!! I love Conti. Giants! The, ahem, breeder (sticks in throat now), I got Ben and Lol from breeds them. When I went to see his bunnies, he had some of the giant buns out on the grass, about 5 continental giants all running to you at once is a very scary sight!!! :shock:

Lovely!! I love Conti. Giants! The, ahem, breeder (sticks in throat now), I got Ben and Lol from breeds them. When I went to see his bunnies, he had some of the giant buns out on the grass, about 5 continental giants all running to you at once is a very scary sight!!! :shock:

You want to go to kayj's - she's got 40+!! :shock:

It's like a giant bunny heaven :love::love::love:

She's absolutely gorgeous.

Can you just keep sticking up lots more photos please? I don't think we'll get tired of looking at her.

:love::love::love: I would never get bored of photos of this little lady either. ;)

I think she needs to grow into those huge ears though. :lol::lol::lol:

She's absolutely gorgeous.

Can you just keep sticking up lots more photos please? I don't think we'll get tired of looking at her.

Thanks Helen - I will keep the pics coming so everyone can see how she's doing :) :love:

I can't believe how trusting she is, honestly she is the most calm, laid back bun we've ever had & that surprises me given her disability :love:

:love::love::love: I would never get bored of photos of this little lady either. ;)

I think she needs to grow into those huge ears though. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Karen - her ears are HUGE!!!!! I don't think she'll ever grow into them!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back