• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Head Binky ???

trufflebun

Warren Scout
Am i imagining it, or have i seen somewhere that Bunnies can do head binkies :D Truffles runs around all excited ( especially if i have food) sort of shaking his head .. Maybe i was dreaming, it was last nt when he woke me at 4am, licking my cheek.. So cute :love:

Am i imagining it, or have i seen somewhere that Bunnies can do head binkies :D Truffles runs around all excited ( especially if i have food) sort of shaking his head .. Maybe i was dreaming, it was last nt when he woke me at 4am, licking my cheek.. So cute :love:

Yep! Lola does em!! When she first started I thought she had something wrong with her ears!! Sometimes she does one and then runs around in a tiny circle before doing another one.:p

Basil does too. A sort of tossing your hair movement, but in his case it's his huge ears. He usually does a little jump at the same time before he takes off completely and zooms across the room:lol:

Back