• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benson has a suggestion.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... he says that anyone with bunnies should give them a haystack to play in. He loves his! Great for tunneling in and snuggling up with yer missus!!

DSC00925.jpg

Isn't that straw? Whatever, it's a lovely picture - I so want a Benson cuddle ... :love:

No, it's the hay they like :oops: I tried giving them lovely green stuff and they wouldn't eat it, but give em this 'straw looking stuff' they can't get enough!! I also give them a dish of Timothy hay and they tuck into that too!

No, it's the hay they like :oops: I tried giving them lovely green stuff and they wouldn't eat it, but give em this 'straw looking stuff' they can't get enough!! I also give them a dish of Timothy hay and they tuck into that too!

Spenser likes Timothy hay too - and straw. I haven't found 'straw-looking hay', but he tucks into the P@h stuff I buy for his bedding. I tried him with Excel Forage, but he won't touch it - not even a teeny-weeny bit. :roll::roll:

Spenser likes Timothy hay too - and straw. I haven't found 'straw-looking hay', but he tucks into the P@h stuff I buy for his bedding. I tried him with Excel Forage, but he won't touch it - not even a teeny-weeny bit. :roll::roll:

I get mine from Jolleys. I buy a large bale and it does the piggies bedding, bunny litter trays, bunny bedding and bunny food!!! They seem to like coarse hay best. Maybe thats why Spenser didnt like the Excel. Piggies on the other hand like the finer stuff - mine cant get enough of the Excel. The piggies also love the seed part of the Timothy hay! :roll: It's a complicated business!

Back