• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cold weather buns for def!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Is it just me or is anyone elses bunnies getting more lively now that the weather is a little cooler?? Benson and Lola are going mad!!! This circling around the feet is making me sea sick!! Round and aROUND and aROUND, Mum! Mum! Mum!!! The black streaks darting across the bunny yard!!! Mine are def cold weather buns!! :shock:

Tee hee!! Must just frisky them up a bit!! Guinea pigs on the other hand are enjoying their extra straw of an evening!! :D

I agree. Spenser isn't going at quite the rate of B&L, but he is not spending as much of the day sleeping. I think smaller rabbits do tend to be livelier, though? My friend's rabbit (mini-lop) behaves like your pair given half a chance - last winter he was indoors and oh my goodness, he took a bit of watching. :lol::lol::lol: They're going to put him in the summer house this winter, I think.

I agree. Spenser isn't going at quite the rate of B&L, but he is not spending as much of the day sleeping. I think smaller rabbits do tend to be livelier, though? My friend's rabbit (mini-lop) behaves like your pair given half a chance - last winter he was indoors and oh my goodness, he took a bit of watching. :lol::lol::lol: They're going to put him in the summer house this winter, I think.

Ahh Spenser's lovely. Give uz a picture!! Go on!!

Ahh Spenser's lovely. Give uz a picture!! Go on!!

Your wish is my command - here he is being rather lazy before the colder weather set in.

P9020413.jpg

Oh he's gorrrrrrrgeous!!!! Look at his wee tuft of hair! Lovely wee man. :love:

His tuft has grown since this picture was taken - he has a delightful little quiff now. :love: I will try to photograph it tomorrow. He was not in the mood today - in fact he was positively rude to a visiting friend. :oops::oops:

And they leave you in charge of kids.....????:shock::shock::shock: (Just kidding :lol:)

P3 dear P3!! We're still on CVC words, you know consonant, vowel consonant - dog, bat, had!! Even I can manage that !!! :lol:

My wee guy with global developmental disorder is coming on well! He was telling knock knock jokes yesterday!! He says "naak naak" (Belfast accent)
You say "Who's there?"
"Nanna (banana) bum!!" He falls about laughing. I love him - he even laughs at my jokes. He was having his dinner in the dinner hall. I said "Knock knock"
He goes "ooo ehhh" (who's there)
"Shepards pie!!!"
He killed himself laughing!!!! :lol: We're on the same level!!

P3 dear P3!! We're still on CVC words, you know consonant, vowel consonant - dog, bat, had!! Even I can manage that !!! :lol:

My wee guy with global developmental disorder is coming on well! He was telling knock knock jokes yesterday!! He says "naak naak" (Belfast accent)
You say "Who's there?"
"Nanna (banana) bum!!" He falls about laughing. I love him - he even laughs at my jokes. He was having his dinner in the dinner hall. I said "Knock knock"
He goes "ooo ehhh" (who's there)
"Shepards pie!!!"
He killed himself laughing!!!! :lol: We're on the same level!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Back