• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My excitement soon wore off - avairy didnt go to plan! PICS

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Well, SOMEONE (me) didn't order enough panals :cry::cry::cry: I was 1 short, so we couldnt complete it today, I have to order one more panal and do the roof, so that will be another few weeks that the buns wont get their lovely new run - im soooo impatient

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

This is it so far..

CIMG3072.jpg

CIMG3076.jpg

Wow thats fantastic. Im so jealous!
Your buns are very lucky..
How are you doing the roof. I currently have to lift perspex panels on and off mine and its such a pain...I need to do a rethink.
Good luck with the end result.

thanks all

Blackberry - my thinking exactly, im going to look round the shops and get some exciting bits for the run - today I bought a carrot patch, a hay tunnel and 2 little toys... im still looking for a plastic tunnel and a bench ;)

Sugarlump, I was just going to do a wire roof but I have had a rethink and Im going to have wooden struts with corrogated plastic screwed on then it will be waterproof and the rain can run off the back - if I slightly tilt it - thats the plan anyway!!

thanks all

Blackberry - my thinking exactly, im going to look round the shops and get some exciting bits for the run - today I bought a carrot patch, a hay tunnel and 2 little toys... im still looking for a plastic tunnel and a bench ;)

Sugarlump, I was just going to do a wire roof but I have had a rethink and Im going to have wooden struts with corrogated plastic screwed on then it will be waterproof and the rain can run off the back - if I slightly tilt it - thats the plan anyway!!

That's what I have - it's wonderful when it's chucking down outside and you're all nice and dry :lol:

That's what I have - it's wonderful when it's chucking down outside and you're all nice and dry :lol:

ahhh do you have a piccie? - I was trying to explain it to OH
Well I thought if i was going to sit on my bench - I could at least sit out in the rain as well :lol: Im determined to get a bench now!!! :lol:

Well I thought if i was going to sit on my bench - I could at least sit out in the rain as well :lol: Im determined to get a bench now!!! :lol:

Haven't got one on my PC, but can take one tomorrow to show you :wave:

Its so beautiful :love: Shame you havent got enough panals :( Cant wait to see it finished !! Your buns are sooooooooooooo lucky!! (can I move in there??)

Kaths101, are the panels expensive to buy? Also, where best to get them from..........see what you've started :lol:

Did you see Benson and Lolas bench? I posted a pic on your last thread... :)

Its looking good. :) Good luck with the tunnel shopping. Such delights must be postponed for the future for Spenser and I, but I may be able to commandeer another bit of the garden in the fullness of time. ;)

Its looking good. :) Good luck with the tunnel shopping. Such delights must be postponed for the future for Spenser and I, but I may be able to commandeer another bit of the garden in the fullness of time. ;)

Bide your time. Bide your time and be VERY nice to your parents!! :D

Back