• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

o no!?! ran out of crunchies...!!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
:shock::shock::shock: this has never happened before i just went out to give buns there last crunchie and... :shock: im going to have to go to P@H only place thats open:roll:, nooooo!!! ill end up taking all the animals and having a zoo :lol::lol: am i going mad getting hystrical over a crunchie :lol:

I tried P@H when I ran out the other week - they only sell the FCs in a mixed pack with other treats - hope you find some :wave:

Our P@H doesn't stock them (or I couldn't see any). I have to order from The Hay Experts and pay postage. :( How is little Casper doing now?

im back :D i had to get the mixed pack :lol: they will have a change :lol: thanks for asking casper is 100 per cent better :D but im so cross with P@H my O/H had to drag me out the shop.. i knew i shouldnt have gone, there was a little girl in there they had just brought this poor bun which was being swang around by the little girl :shock::( and the adults where looking at food and one said o im sure the guinea pig food will be ok :shock: so i said bunnys and piggies need different food and the woman said but how can we do that when we are putting them together in the hutch :shock::shock: my O/H dragged me out the shop as a watched the little girl run around with the poor bun :(

im back :D i had to get the mixed pack :lol: they will have a change :lol: thanks for asking casper is 100 per cent better :D but im so cross with P@H my O/H had to drag me out the shop.. i knew i shouldnt have gone, there was a little girl in there they had just brought this poor bun which was being swang around by the little girl :shock::( and the adults where looking at food and one said o im sure the guinea pig food will be ok :shock: so i said bunnys and piggies need different food and the woman said but how can we do that when we are putting them together in the hutch :shock::shock: my O/H dragged me out the shop as a watched the little girl run around with the poor bun :(

Oh blimey, that's awful :shock::shock:... that's why I tried to send my parents to P@H.:oops::oops:

Very pleased Casper is well again. :D

well i try to advoid shops with pets in, im awful :lol: casper was running round the garden picking up all the leaves this afternoon :D feeling much better but i will mention his little upset to the vet when he goes for his vacc on monday

Back