• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panicking again??

SkegMag

Warren Scout
My buck, neutered yesterday, was sat grooming in front of me on the floor. As he twisted to groom his back, I see between his hind legs a big (1in long) thin (1/4 in thick) stiff, curved thing stuck out and moving towards his tummy then out again as he groomed. I dashed for the camera but haven't managed to get a pic yet. Maybe it's just his willy? - bit on the big side, though! Or is something coming out what shouldn't be coming out :shock::shock:
I know he's got external stitches but didn't think they'd be this big.

My buck, neutered yesterday, was sat grooming in front of me on the floor. As he twisted to groom his back, I see between his hind legs a big (1in long) thin (1/4 in thick) stiff, curved thing stuck out and moving towards his tummy then out again as he groomed. I dashed for the camera but haven't managed to get a pic yet. Maybe it's just his willy? - bit on the big side, though! Or is something coming out what shouldn't be coming out :shock::shock:
I know he's got external stitches but didn't think they'd be this big.

erm I think its his Willy hun they are big

Back