• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad Mood!!

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
Lucky is in a grump with me seeing as i just made him have his myxi and a nail trim.

He actually thumped at me! :shock: He never thumps at me - only OH. He turned his back on me when i tried to apologise but went over and licked my daughters eyebrow as if to say he liked her better now!

I'm sooo sad. :(

But i have an evil plan - when daughter is in bed, i will go and give him extra helpings of parsley! ;) Hopefully he'll forgive soon.

:lol::lol::lol:

Be grateful - I had 4 having myxi and nail trims the other week, and they've all got their VHD tomorrow :shock:

I'm sure Lucky will definately forgive you if you give him any sort of food. :lol:

I think he's sort of ok with it now. I'm gutted it's always me who has to do the bad things.

:lol::lol::lol:

Be grateful - I had 4 having myxi and nail trims the other week, and they've all got their VHD tomorrow :shock:

Poor you!! Hope they are all ok.

I'm a bit worried about the VHD - it's Cylap. I've already paid and can book him in whenever but i worry about it after hearing bad stories about it. :shock:

He's still in a grump with me. :cry:

However, lots of eyebrow licks for my daughter.

Back