• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny portraits.... any takers?

Autumn

Warren Scout
Will do a few of my bunnies over the weekend, but here are a few examples of dogs i have done. These are in pastels and will do one in pencil too.
I need to get off my bum and start drawing again anyway, so would anyone like to buy a portrait of their bunny? £20 including p+p with £15 from each portrait going direct to a rescue. (the other £5 will be kept to cover postage and materials). Any takers?

jrs.jpg

winston.jpg

They are brilliant.

I would love a picture of Eddie and Elwood but the photo I want it from is really dark :( we have been trying to work out a way to brighten it but haven't been successful so far

I would love one of one of my old dogs I lost last year for my hubbs christmas..I know you said rabbit but hey its a animal. What rescue are you doing this for can I ask

I would love one of our Noah please at some point :wave: :) I don't know if he might be a bit difficult to do as he's a REW?

What would I need to do to request one?

I just wondered if you'd seen the Craft a Bun fundraiser that's currently running to support the Pledge a £ fundraisers?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=245684

I didn't know if you had a particular rescue in mind or if you would consider helping raise money for Christmas to distribute amongst several rescues in conjunction with Pledge a £?

Just a thought :)

wow they are gorgeous! you are really talented. As soon as I get some money I will def be pm'ing you...great xmas gift for my mum x

Do you do a discount for bulk orders lol. I'd love five or six doing, is there a maximum order? I've had quotes before for several portraits-in excess of 500 pounds! Is it possible to have separate buns put into a picture together-i don't have one of my toshi and smog together but she was the love of his life, for the short time she was with him. They're both at the bridge now:( It would be lovely to be able to have them together again. Or could you do a collage type thing with several buns on? If so how much would this be? Sorry for all the questions :)

Thanks for the lovely comments! If people can PM me if they want a portraits that would be best as half term starts tomorrow, so i wont be able to get on RU very much! I have my first order, so as soon as that is done (hopefully over the weekend depending on when i get photos) i shall contact the next person on the list. All money raised will go to the craft a bun appeal. :D

have pm'd you:wave:

Just checked out your pics....they're ACE! I paint in acrylics (copy photos - family partraits mainly, not in the public domain. (although have copied a series of Fireball XL5 pics (1960's puppet show)). Not really attempted animals. Love to see other's art work.

Just want to say a huge thank you to Autumn for being so kind and donating the proceeds from her fundraiser to the Christmas pledge a pound, the pictures are fantastic, and I can't wait to see lots of bunny pictures:D

Hi,
I am so very sorry to have to let people down, but we have recieved some devastating news and I'm afraid that right now I am just not able to do any of these portraits. I need to focus on me and my family. I am really sorry.

Back