• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie you ungrateful little swine!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I've just spent the best part of two hours cleaning out the bunnies. It's a job that should have taken me 30minutes but A&B were on top mischevious form today :roll:

We've had the brush pulled out of my hand countless times, piles of dirty hay and straw which I'd just swept up demolished, a plastic bag full of cat litter chewed open, clambering all over me demanding attention and then stamping of feets when I move them out of the way. :lol:

I'd just filled up their bedding area full of lovely smelling straw fresh from the farm on Sunday. Went inside for five minutes leaving a nice tidy hutch.

On my return I was greeted with this ....

photozzz.jpg

My darling Archie obviously decided that he didn't appreciate my efforts and that being warm tonight isn't a high priority for him. :roll: That area should be just gleaming white lino, not covered in hay and straw!!

photooas.jpg

How can I be mad at that face though :love:

I feel your pain. Pie does this too.
I also look after a horse who HAS to come and make sure you're cleaning out his stable correctly! :roll::love::love:

Back