• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my soph please,she is being spayed now

When she comes home am I best keeping her confined to her base or will she be ok to be in her pen and maybe let her out for cuddles if she will let me

Lots of vibes, it's scary isn't it?

If I were you I'd keep her confined for at least 48hours. She'll be very withdrawn and just want peace and quiet. When she's feeling better she'll let you know by performing amazing escape attempts and trashing her pen. At least that's what Blanche did :lol:

I'll leave her access to her pen then coz her dog crate door isstill on just left open..yeh it is really scary broke my heart putting her in the carrier

Hey :wave:
Any news yet?
None here :(
Pearl has been fine going to the vets but today she was looking scared bless her.Can't wait to get her back even if i do feel poorly still and driving there is not ideal!

Just try to keep her quiet and warm when she gets back - with all mine so far they have been quite cold and have had to be warmed up by adams microwavable duck :oops:
She will be sleepy too

No news yet hun..I don't quite know wot to use as only got her vetbed she mite feel inclined to go on it if she's feeling ****..I just wanna hug her

No news yet hun..I don't quite know wot to use as only got her vetbed she mite feel inclined to go on it if she's feeling ****..I just wanna hug her

Do you mean bedding wise? mine just have a blanket even the ones that chew havent bothered about chewing them after being spayed.Plus they tend to sleep in the litter tray a fair bit too.

Try not to worry she will be fine i'm sure :):love:

Back